At Memory Care Nursing Homes, we’re extremely proud of our highly rated homes. Each care home is individually managed, with dedicated and qualified staff to provide the right kind of senior care for each resident.
We focus all our attention on ensuring comfortable and enjoyable living for all residents, which is why our homes are purpose-built. All our sites feature large garden areas and are in close proximity to local amenities in the Sunderland and Wearside region. Our home in Frinton-On-Sea is overlooking the sea adding the comfort of our residents.
We’re always happy for families to visit before making a decision, so contact our friendly team today for more information.
- To provide a friendly residential setting within a care home environment.
- To provide a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
- To provide stimulation and encourage the partaking of activities and social events.
- To provide physical and emotional support to residents, family and friends.
- To involve relatives and friends in the day-to-day affairs of the resident.
- To maintain and develop close links with the community.
- To sustain residents’ morale and safeguard individual rights.
- To deliver the best possible care to all residents at all times.
Creating a warm and friendly environment is a key part of our philosophy here at Memory Lane Care Homes, ensuring we treat everyone with sensitivity and respect.
Privacy, independence and dignity are of the utmost importance for our residents, which is why we retain this for all.
We focus on the happiness and comfort of our residents, their families and our professional staff. We encourage our care homes to be learning environments for our teams, allowing personal development to flourish alongside the highest standard of care.
At all our homes, we aim to keep our residents minds and bodies active and stimulated. We have a range of outside services at our homes to ensure all needs are met; these include GP visits, dentists, opticians, physiotherapist appointments and more.
If you or your loved one have specialist requirements, our home managers will do everything possible to accommodate them – simply tell us about your specific needs.
Choosing a Care Home
Making the move into assisted living can often seem like a daunting process, but at Memory Lane Care Homes we make sure it is as comfortable and smooth as possible.
We’ll help you choose the best care home for your requirements, ensuring you are put at ease. We have brochures for all our homes, detailing the care provisions, activities and facilities on offer, as well as providing the latest CQC report for the home.
We always recommend that you try to visit at least three different care homes so that you can get a better feel for what options are available and what you think your needs will be. We’re always happy to provide you with any information you require and would urge you to pay attention to inspection reports.